The night UNC almost beat Miami

If you can tell how much fun you had by how bad you feel the next morning, I must have had a REALLY REALLY good time last night.

Mr. Banker and I began talking about going to a UNC football game back in August.  With the help of a friend, we decided go to the UNC/Miami game months ago.  We have had a rough 3 weeks, so I wasn't sure we would still go.  Mr. Banker and I have been better the last week or so and decided to still go to the game.

Mr. Banker and I both got off of work early.  I was supposed to go get another Lap Band adjustment before the game yesterday, but thanks to the help of my slightly-too-tight skirt, I could not keep food down yesterday and decided to cancel my appointment.  As soon as I changed my clothes, I was fine.  It was so strange, because I've worn tighter clothes before, I think it was just where the waistband fell that made me feel so sick.  It was a very high waisted skirt.

Anyway, Mr. Banker met me at my house and we left early to go to Chapel Hill.  I had to let Wrangler join in on the gameday fun, so Mr. Banker took this photo of me and Wrangler:


I always love being on campus.  I didn't want either of us to have to pay for parking, so we parked 1.8 miles from campus on the street that I used to live on in Chapel Hill.  This would've been a decent walk except that we unfortunately had to make it 4 times instead of twice, because we left my alcohol in the car.  So yeah, total between the walking around campus and to and from my car 4 times, it was about an 8 miles walk.

We had a good time together and I am really hopeful that Mr. Banker and I are going to be okay.

Comments

  1. I'm getting better about parking further away but I'm definitely not up to 2 miles away yet!! Lol I would have gone without alcohol or paid game prices before making that trip again. You're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's a lot if walking! Glad things are going better with Mr. Banker. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Life ....or Something Like it

Ten Things Thursday

Shake Shake Shake, Shake your...... blender ball!