Can I get in the Green PLEASE?

I had high hopes last week after seeing Erika.  But my band is just not tight enough.

I like to be really snug.  I like to NEED to chew my food into oblivion to be able to swallow.  I like to PB when I make the wrong choices or don't follow the rules.  To me, it is a reminder that I need to slow down or make better decisions.

I am close to where I need to be, but not quite there.  Yesterday I ate 3 Large Wendy's Chilis throughout the course of the day- it's all I ate yesterday.  Yes, I'm addicted.  I'd prefer to feel full after one of those, but I never really did.  That's my sign that I'm NOT QUITE where I need to be.

Going back to see Erika again this week.  Hopefully she will give me a tiny adjustment to get me to where I need to be.  Maybe just +0.2 more....

Comments

  1. wow, that is ALOT of chili! Not alot of calories--just alot of chili! I hope you find your green zone, soon! I'm still trying to find mine. I was right right after my fill for about a week while my Aunt Flow was visiting--now I'm back to being able to eat anything again (including bread). WTF.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Luckily the Large Chili is only 270 calories and since I ate it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner I didn't do terrible...but I was hungry ALL DAY! Ugh.

      My PA is going to think I'm crazy after all the patients came in last week begging for a looser band and I want it tighter!

      Delete
  2. I could totally eat chili all day every day. its soooo good. In fact I was just hinking I need to come up with my own recipe and same myself some dollars...I'm going to have to go searching for a renegade wendy's chili recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you can get to the perfect zone. Chili sounds good I want some!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HA! Did i get you addicted to Wendy's Chili?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yessss ugh! Did you try the copkat recipe? I'm thinking of trying it tonight...

      Delete
  5. Thanks for the comment on my blog Hollee!! If you send me your email address, I'll reply back to your comments that way!

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Life ....or Something Like it

Ten Things Thursday

Shake Shake Shake, Shake your...... blender ball!