Fridge Friday

What's in your fridge??

I'm annoyed with my "weigh-in" (more on that later), so thought I'd highlight what I am doing well...


The contents of my fridge:

Plain Greek Yogurt, Cottage cheese behind it, 13 individual greek yogurts, 1.5 dozen eggs
A whole shelf of protein drinks (Vanilla Myoplex Lite and Strawberry Nutrilife)
Bottled water, 0 calorie sports drinks, laughing cow tomato basil cheese, horizons string cheese, half an onion, yellow bell pepper, and squash

My freezer is completely empty aside from a box of coconut crusted chicken tenders and a bag of slamon filets.



So... Where did that 2-6 pounds I've gained since LAST WEEK come from?  I have no f***ing Idea!  My scale would not give me a consistent weight this morning, I weighed myself at least 10 times this morning and never saw the same number twice.  WTF.  But at BEST, I've gained 2 pounds since last week.  Great.

I honestly don't know where it has come from.  I've been tracking my food and it APPEARS I'm doing everything right.  Maybe I'm just having a bad week.

Any ideas/suggestions would be great.  P.S.  I know there's no meat in there, I need to buy that today.

Comments

  1. how old is the battery in your scale?? last time my weight bounced around like that my battery was on its way to dead..lol replaced it then it was fine...Chin up girl you got this... will chat on FB :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ummmm....battery is about 6-7 years old lol...

      Delete
  2. I was going to say the same thing as C Flick. The same thing has happened to me in the past, but a new battery fixed the problem. And try not to worry, you've done so well already! I'm sure your body will catch up with all your efforts by your next weigh in if you're doing everything right.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Life ....or Something Like it

Ten Things Thursday

Shake Shake Shake, Shake your...... blender ball!