Food!

I love food! ...Healthy food!

I'm not sure if loosening my band is going to help me lose weight, but it sure has helped with quality of life.
I've been cooking non-stop.

Here's yesterday's dinner:

Taco Bake
Ground sirloin cooked with 1/2 onion-diced
1 can black beans
Taco seasoning
Plain Greek Yogurt
Salsa
Mexican cheese (2%)

Served with fresh avacado

DELICIOUS!

With the avacado, yes it's a little high in fat, but otherwise, it's not so bad.

I also cooked my dad father's day dinner on Saturday.  I didn't see him Sunday so we celebrated early.  I made crockpot barbeque chicken (sweet baby rays barbeque sauce, vinegar, garlic salt, and red pepper flakes) with green beans and mashed potatoes (made with greek yogurt instead of sour cream, and he never knew the difference!).

Hopefully the scale Wednesday will reflect my happiness with my looser band and the fact that I've been making pretty good choices.


In other unrelated news, I'm channeling my inner Kim Kardashian today:


Comments

  1. Yum, I LOVE mexican dishes. And that is a CUTE dress on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooo dinner looks delish and you are Rockin that dress ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. dinner looks yummy and you look cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Life ....or Something Like it

Ten Things Thursday

Shake Shake Shake, Shake your...... blender ball!