8 MONTHS IN PHOTOS

After that depressing dating blog, I needed a Monday afternoon pick-me-up.

So I decided to show you my journey in photos.  I also tried to pick photos that you all have not already seen :)

September: Arran and Me, one week prior to surgery

 October: Me and Wrangler on Halloween.  He was my little fire fighter.

November: Me, Sarah, Bailey, and Paige before a UNC football game

December: Me and my 3-year old nephew roasting marshmallows

January: Arran, Me, and Kira having ladies' night

February: Savannah and Me before a Shiny Toy Guns concert

March: Me, Vanessa, and Jessica out for Jess' 24th Birthday

 April: Me and Arran out at a strip club (I hate this picture, but I didn't take many in April)

 May: Me before going out for dinner

Between each month, I don't see a huge difference, but between September and May, I am a different person.

Comments

  1. You are making great progress!!! Beautiful lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that should certainly pick you up! Not just your weight loss - but you are so beautiful in every picture! I wish I had your confidence in front of the camera. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Cheri! That's really sweet of you to say!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Life ....or Something Like it

Ten Things Thursday

Shake Shake Shake, Shake your...... blender ball!