On Cloud 9

I can't imagine being happier than I am right now.  I know it's possible, but I can't imagine it at this moment.

As if I haven't already been over the freaking moon because of how good things have been with Mr. Banker, I got the best surprise last night!!!!

Yesterday I went to meet a friend at the mall.  Honestly I was tired but went anyway.  When I got there, instead of the friend I was supposed to meet, I was met with an awesome surprise.  My baby cousin who now lives in NY is visiting and the stinker kept it a secret from everyone.  I swear it made my whole week the moment I saw her.  I haven't seen her since June and we were actually in a little fight when she left NC, so it was completely unexpected.  I'm so excited she is here this week and that I'm going to get to spend some time with her!! 

Just wanted to gush over how happy I am.  If you all could just see how lit up I am right now with the biggest smile on my face!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Life ....or Something Like it

Ten Things Thursday

32 Weeks Pregnant