2nd round of #FF (Flashback Friday)

Welcome to another edition of Flashback Friday #fff
July 23, 2011

Sometimes it is really hard for me to get my eyes and my brain to talk to each other.  

When I look into the mirror, I see that girl pictured above.
Then I scroll down this page and see that photo I took in the mirror earlier this week, and I'm like "Holy shit Hollee, you lost 100 pounds.  Why can't you see it?"

I honestly don't know the answer to that.  I wish I did.

I struggle with this every day.  I take tons of pictures because I NEED to so that I can see the difference losing 100 pounds has made.


Comments

  1. Girl i feel you!! My brain still sees myself over 100 lbs heavier. Its crazy i will walk by a mirror and do a double take because i dont recognize myself!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3 years later and there are *sometimes* I don't see it...pictures totally help!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my brain has not caught up.. not sure it will.. I love pics too..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Life ....or Something Like it

Ten Things Thursday

Shake Shake Shake, Shake your...... blender ball!