1. I was too nervous to weigh myself this morning before my WLS appointment.
This is yesterday's weight: 249.8
Starting weight: 344.4
Total Loss: 94.6
I was afraid I was going to gain because I totally pigged out, but I weighed in right at 251 at the Dr office (with clothes on) so I wont complain.
2. This was my last adjustment appointment that I will see my WL surgeon.
At my next appointment, my PA will be back from maternity leave and I'm so excited!
I haven't seen her in 8 months and I hope she will be proud when she sees what I've accomplished since she last saw me.
3. This morning I got my friend to get tickets to see Jay Z in January.
When I told Banker, he was obviously very disappointed I did not ask him.
C'mon, the show is in January?! Am I supposed to plan that far ahead with a guy I have a crush on and am not dating? Yes, I'm totally twitterpated with him, but I get scared to ask him to plan something that far out...
4. I am thinking of joining a gym in my office complex. There is an up front fee but only $10/month after that.
5. I have been contemplating getting a puppy recently.
And I found her.
I just need to decide if I can afford her.