I've never participated in TTT... so let's give it a shot.
1. I am a procrastinator.
2. I have ((undiagnosed)) OCD...funny how #1 and #2 can work in the same person.
3. My 25th birthday is exactly 1 month away!!!
4. I have a 3 year old Miniature Australian Shepherd named Wrangler. If you look back through my photos, he likes to sneak into them (especially my mirror pics in the dining room). Last year he went missing on February 16, and after searching and searching, I found him on March 13. Luckiest day of my life. I love that dog.
5. I have really awesome friends and family. A huge thank you to Arran, Patrice, Alissa, Cathey, Keli, Lauren, Kira, Savannah, Kaleigh, Jena, Sara, Anna, Becca, Kevin, Kelly, Jessica, Jenni, Nikki, Stephani and Katie for all of your love and support over these last months! I couldn't do it without everyone's support.
6. I have terrible baby fever...always.
7. I have a Bachelor's degree in Psychology, but I work on clinical research for Autoimmune Disease Drugs. I love my job 19 days out of 20.
8. I hate to exercise, but I try sooooo hard.
9. I've mentioned this briefly before on a previous blog, but my favorite band of all time is Shiny Toy Guns! My oldest sister introduced me to the band in 2005 when she dated the drummer and I've been hooked since. I get to see them again in 2 weeks!
10. Last but definitely not least: I'M SO HUNGRY! I don't know WTF is wrong with me, but this week has been such a challenge. I'm sooo hungry. I don't know if it's because the fill last Friday was not under fluoroscopy so it's not tight enough or what, but all I think about this week is FOOD!!!! Except in the morning time. In the morning, I wake up and try to eat and the thought of food just turns my stomach. So instead, I pack my breakfast in my lunchbox and eat it when I get to work. Then I just want to eat all day long. I also found out a friend/coworker is pregnant and I'm the only one who knows, I told her that keeping it secret is giving me sympathy pregnancy symptoms. Regardless of the reason, I'm tired of it. I feel like I could eat everything in sight this week!! I went ahead and made an appointment to see my surgeon next Thursday (11April) in the Raleigh office so he can look at how tight my band is under fluoroscopy and adjust me accordingly.