1. I have something big happening tomorrow, and I am not going to specify, but I need your prayers, positive vibes, good thoughts, whatever you feel like sending my way please!
2. I had my last appointment with my PA this morning prior to port revision! 18 days until they replace my port. And I got a 1.5CC fill today. I weighed 242.4 at the WLS office this morning. No change really.
3. It's official, my PA also let me know that I will absolutely need to take 3 weeks off from Bootcamp after surgery. Super bummed about this.
4. An old friend of mine is moving to China. She was someone who was there for me during a rough time and we drifted apart. I hadn't spoken to her in over a year, until she emailed me last weekend to ask if I wanted some of her stuff. I went to her house today, she wasn't home, to pick up the things I wanted, and it made me so very sad and miss her friendship. I tend to believe that people have a 'role' in your life, and when their role is done, they will fade away and their purpose is served. That doesn't mean I don't miss her role in my life.
5. I wish I could adapt that previous theory to my current feelings about Mr. Banker. I cry every day over what I thought was going to be, but it isn't, and I need to find a way to really cope with that.
6. One of my very best friends reminded me of some old photos this week. I truly love her for being so supportive and reminding me where I've come from.
7. My sister and nephew got tickets to come visit in June! I'm so super excited! I haven't seen them in over a year. I hope to be very close to my goal weight by then.
8. My birthday is a little over 2 months away and I'm getting excited already! I've been looking at birthday dresses but won't purchase one yet since I have no idea of my size at that time.
9. UNC v. dook basketball tonight!!!
GO HEELS! &&& GO TO HELL DUKE!
10. The house painting is coming along really well. I'm almost finished painting the entire downstairs of my house. It is really a great distraction from being alone with my thoughts.