Don't be fooled, this smile is Fake



I am trying really hard right now, but I am not doing very well.

It's so strange, because I truly had a great week.  Monday I went to bootcamp, Tuesday I went to a basketball game, Wednesday was my grandfather's 80th birthday party, and last night I went to a friend's dinner.  I haven't gone to bootcamp much this week, so maybe that is part of what I'm missing emotionally, but I am really struggling.

I feel completely emotionally drained and beat down lately.  I have upped my antidepressant dosage to 150mg per day, which is the dose I was on for the 3 months I took it several years ago.  But there's really not much relief lately.

I'm just really not okay.  As much as I'm holding it together on the outside, on the inside I'm falling apart.
 

Comments

  1. :(
    I'm sorry hon. I hope it all starts looking up for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, you fake it amazingly well. But i can see the sad in your eyes.

    Things are going to turn around soon. I have faith.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Life ....or Something Like it

Ten Things Thursday

Shake Shake Shake, Shake your...... blender ball!