Another Snow Day


Back yard in the snow.

You know what sucks about a snow day?

There's lots of time alone, inside, to think.  It really isn't all that great for my mind right now.  I tried to get a good friend to come get snowed in with me, since he works fairly close to my house, but he chose to go home instead.  It ended up taking him 3 hours to make the 30 minute drive home.  That's what he gets, haha!  Oh well, what's done is done, I'm stuck inside and alone until this storm passes.

I hope I make it through being snowed in with my sanity.  After 3 hours of snow, I had about 6 inches.  The snow is still coming down fast now (after 4 hours) so I have no clue how much I'll end up with!  I'm expecting it to be crazy...


And for those of you who don't understand the stowmagedon phenomenon in the south... this photo is about 10 minutes away from my home on a major highway:





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life ....or Something Like it

Ten Things Thursday

32 Weeks Pregnant