I swear I saw some high 240's earlier when I wasn't eating anything.
That's still a loss of -0.8 since last week, so I wont fret.
2. It started last week. First, at my celebration Margarita night last week, I got on the topic of having children and I realized that financially, I'll be able to afford having children a lot earlier than I thought a couple of weeks ago. Then on Saturday, I went kid consignment shopping with my friend Kira. Looking at all the sweet baby furniture and such got my mind going. Sunday I babysat for the kids I used to nanny for...how did that 3 week old baby turn into a little girl that is turning 5 in a couple of months? Then yesterday, I was watching videos of my nephew from when he was a baby. And it happened... seems I've caught a case of baby fever.
3. I'm excited about my new job, but I do worry about my mental stability due to the location. Remember my post about Max Brutus? My new job is located beside of the apartment complex he lived in...the place where I met his wife and found out that our whole relationship was a lie. Hopefully over time, I will take that exit and think of it as "My Job" instead of "Max's old place". I totally believe that seeing something enough times desensitizes us to it, so hopefully that will be my experience here.
Also, tomorrow there will be a pretty long post about this topic, feel free to skip over it. Tomorrow is 2 years since my life came crashing down, and I will need to talk about it.
4. I don't expect next week's weigh in to be all that great. My work is throwing a few parties for me over the next week before I leave them. I can't imagine my lunch today at Cheesecake Factory or next week's Ice Cream Sundae party will be good for the scale.
5. I'm craving a banana and mayonnaise sandwich so bad. I know I can't eat the bread, I will PB it so fast it isn't funny. But I am contemplating making one and eating it with the intention of PB-ing, just so I can have a bite. That seems like a slippery slope to Medically Induced Bulimia though...
6. I got these running shorts to wear at my goal weight. They fit now! Yes, they will look better in 50 more pounds down, but I'm so excited they fit now! And I'm amazed at how thin my arms look in that photo!
7. Banker has been sick all week and I haven't seen him. I do really miss his company.
8. Food is going better the last couple of days...at least at lunch and dinner time. Every morning I'm still PBing liquids. This morning I made it 10 minutes into my drive to work and had to pull over on the INTERSTATE to get sick. I hate getting sick on the interstate because of the passing cars going so fast, actually makes me nauseous.
9. I'm ready for college football! A little less than a month until it starts. Go Heels! Although Banker grew up in Rhode Island, he has always been a Tarheel at heart. He has even shown me a photo of himself at age 16 in Carolina gear. That warms my heart. So I'm hoping I can take him to his first UNC football game. There's nothing like UNC fans + smuggling alcohol in + a sea of Carolina Blue!