1. I had a fill appointment this morning. It's only been 3 weeks since my last appointment, but I was feeling hungry all the time. Dr. Yoo weighed me at 255.6 today. That's up from Saturday morning...sigh. I'm not too upset, I'll get back down. According to him, my loss is 88.8 pounds since surgery. Moving on.
2. I've decided to give up alcohol for a while. The reason is a combination of things. Last week I think, I read that Lap Band Gal gave up alcohol during her entire losing phase. That was the start to my inspired idea, but then I just drank way too much Friday and Saturday and decided I was done for a while.
3. Mr. Banker isn't speaking to me right now. I did something wrong--the thing is, I didn't know what I was doing was wrong, so I openly told him about it and he hasn't really spoken to me since (this was Sunday morning). Saturday night in my drunken state, I texted everyone in my phonebook with a Y chromosome. I can see why this would be a problem if I am in a relationship,but I didn't know I was. I didn't know what he expected of me. Anyway, it's more involved than that, but that's the simple version of the story. I hope he will forgive me, I like him a lot. Oh, did I mention that Robocop was one of those people I texted? Ugh...mad at myself over that.
4. I started cooking with a friend and he's teaching me some recipes. Last week we made shrimp/crab stuffed mushrooms and this week we make cilantro lime tilapia. Both were very good and not terribly unhealthy.
Tilapia and fresh Green Beans
5. Work has been extra stressful lately, but I'm making it, and I might have some good news, but don't want to put it on the internet yet. Cross your fingers for good news from me soon!
6. Saturday, I was looking for a Tshirt to lounge in the house. I haven't done laundry, and desperately need to, so the shirt I pulled from my drawer is one I haven't seen in a long while.
It was my Incubus Tshirt, size M, that I bought at my first concert EVER when I was 16. I immediately put it back, knowing it wouldn't fit. But then it hit me...it just might. So I pulled it on, expecting a struggle, and it fits just fine!
I'm hung over, not wearing makeup, in my Incubus shirt Saturday.
Same shirt, 16 years old
You guys can't possibly know how good this made me feel! One of my favorite NSVs yet!
7. I hate protein shake days. I hate protein shakes.
8. Next weekend I am babysitting for the kids I used to nanny for. I'm really excited to see them. They have only seen me once since surgery, and it was in January. I'm sure I look quite a bit different.
9. Someone asked me if I was pregnant the other day from a picture they saw of me online. It pissed me off so bad, but I honestly do not think I look pregnant at all, so I'm going to let it go.
10. I just wanted to leave you all with a few more photos from the white party Saturday. I was so excited about the comparison photo that I didn't post any others: