Official Weigh In + Adjustment
Although it had only been 3 weeks since my last adjustment, my band didn't feel as tight as I'd like, so I went in today for a fill. My PA is always very happy with my progress which makes me feel really great. Today's "official" weight: 277 pounds Total Loss: 67 pounds She gave me a pretty agressive fill. I started today with 5.2 cc's and ended up with 6.3 cc's total in a 10 cc band. She was going to try for a bit tighter, but when she gave me more saline, I drank the Barium and she could see a little reflux on the fluoroscopy machine. I told her that I'm trying to lose 15 pounds before my trip in March, so she agreed to make my appointment for only 3 weeks out again. I asked her if she ever has patients whose bands are full (10 cc's) and they haven't finished losing weight. She said it does happen, but pretty rare and that most patients top out between 5-7 cc's. Now I'm afraid of needing more than 10 before I get t...
Great loss! Also love your tattoo!
ReplyDeleteYou're going to be fine! I know that it's emotional to leave somwhere you've been for a while---but you have a whole new experience waiting for you to start it Monday. Life is about changes, be they good and bad---and this is one of the GOOD ones! I think that you will be super happy with your new position. You've worked hard to get to where you are, and it's paying off! Enjoy your last day!
ReplyDeletegreat loss, congrats :D
ReplyDeleteAwww... I hope you enjoy all your goodbyes.
ReplyDeleteHe really needs to stick with surgery. He's a really really good surgeon. He just destroys it when he talks. I would tell him myself, if I could get a word in during one of my appointments. HA!
ReplyDelete