TBT TenThingsThursday

1. Tuesday night, the little sleep I did get, I dreamed about having pain in my port, only to wake up to actual bruises on my stomach, in a fairly straight line, across the area where my port would be under the skin dependent upon which way I'm laying. Not sure how that happened as this is the first time, but it's uncomfortable.

2. Speaking of dreams, I had a strange dream about Mr. Banker's best friend's wife last night-someone that I have never met, only heard of by the way. This after Mr. Banker hit rock bottom for me last night, leading me to the point that I swore to him on my life that he will never hear from me or see me again, at least not on purpose. I do not make empty promises.

3. I also had a dream about Max last night. I wish I hadn't, because I don't think of him that often anymore but this dream left me longing for the happiness he once made me feel.

4. I'm guessing you've figured out by now that I dream A LOT.

5. The new job is going well. I still like it a lot, although I'm very busy. But busy is good and I'm happy. I miss having work friends, I don't have that here. I think everyone is too busy to make friends at work.

6. BUT! I love my blogger friend Donna that I get to see on a more regular basis due to my new work location. She is just the most positive person and so funny.

7. There is a serious design flaw with this building though. I drink about 120 oz of water during my work day, which leaves me making frequent trips to the little ladies' room... but I have to remember my key fob to get to the bathroom and back to my desk! What a pain in the @$$!

8. I have been feeling really blessed lately.  For my amazing friends and family.  I couldn't ask for more amazing people in my life.

9. My favorite #THROWBACKTHURSDAY song:

You're welcome



10.  This will likely be my last TTT post as a 25 year old.  How crazy.  I'm closer to 30 than to 20.  I'm excited for my birthday.  Regardless of some really negative stuff going on around me lately, there is nothing better than a good birthday.

Comments

  1. Happy early birthday! Cmon and catch up with me already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Re #8...me too. Just very blessed. I know I'm a pretty positive in general, but it really helps me to focus on all the great things in my life, instead of the things I cannot change/negative things.

    Re: #2: just remember that they're all going to be punk ass bitches until you meet "the one" that deserves you. :)

    Happy Early Bday!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Life ....or Something Like it

Ten Things Thursday

Shake Shake Shake, Shake your...... blender ball!