Monday Comparison

Happy Monday everyone!  I hope you all had a fabulous Easter (Passover) weekend and I want to send a special GOOD LUCK to Luka Beth on her first day at her new job :)

My weekend was great.  Friday I went to Kohl's to pick up a wedding present for my cousin and found this lovely cobalt blue maxi dress that I just had to have.  They didn't have an XL in the dress I wanted so I picked up the Large and decided to buy without trying on.  I didn't expect it to fit just yet, but I'd save it for a while until it did.  It was only $20 and I loved it enough to wait until it fit.  But guess what?

 
I had to give you all a comparison because I love it :) 

Comments

  1. Beautiful!!!!! - I love that dress!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowza!!! You look so awesome! A large....I cannot WAIT for that day. You are such an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Life ....or Something Like it

Ten Things Thursday

More on Revision