1. I got another fill this morning: 8.3 CC in my 10 CC band. I was disappointed she only had me losing 3 pounds since I saw her 2 weeks ago, my scale said MUCH more, but I'll get over it. It's a loss, hooray.
2. Insurance sucks right now. I don't want any political talk, but seriously, I'm so frustrated right now and don't know what to do! My work insurance went up about $50 a month. That isn't going to break me or anything...the problem is that the benefits associated with it went WAY DOWN. The deductible doubled, cost to see a specialist doubled, maximum out of pocket doubled. So yeah, I'm looking elsewhere for insurance. I believe I found the plan I'm going to go with, just a little nervous about doing something different.
3. I feel so inadequate at times.
4. I have therapy today. This should be great fun (sarcasm here) because I have some negative feelings right now about #3.
5. I had really horrific dreams last night after drinking a whole bottle of wine and going to bed mad/frustrated. The worst of the dreams was a dream about my mom. I dreamed that I found out she had cancer and only had a few weeks to live. I woke up crying so hard that I could not breathe, I think that is what woke me actually.
6. I started trying to put up my downstairs Christmas tree last night. I have a fake tree downstairs and a live one upstairs. The fake tree I have belonged to my mom before she went back to a live tree, and is at least 10 years old. So, yesterday, when I started putting it up, I found that 2 of the 9 branch sets do not light up any longer. So frustrating! I will spend this evening replacing bulbs on those branches in hopes that I can salvage this tree. They're too expensive to replace!!
7. I don't think I'm going to do the Christmas/Birthday surprise I was planning for Mr. Banker. Last weekend a friend said to me "Hollee, you've got to stop being a wife to a man who doesn't even want you to be his girlfriend". She was absolutely right, so I'm trying to take a step back, regardless of how fucking hard that is.
8. I'm so happy it's finally basketball season! I love UNC basketball. Seriously, there's not much that makes me happier than seeing my team win. This year we aren't looking good, but I am, win or lose, a Tarheel :)
9. I'm not at all a fan of Thanksgiving. I don't know why, I have just never liked it. But I'm so ready for the break from work that is accompanied with the holiday.
10. OMG I get frustrated so easily sometimes. Microsoft word is the bane of my existence today...