1. Lowest weight since high school alert!
Sorry it's hard to read, that says 253.2
Yesterday was my 10 month Bandiversary, and I'm down 91.2 pounds!
Today's weight is 2.8 pounds down from Dr. Yoo's recorded weight last week, but only .8 pounds down from a couple of weeks ago when I bought this new scale.
2. Does anyone else feel a little star-struck when LBG comments on your blog and gives you a compliment?
It's like a Angelina Jolie just stopped you to tell you you have pretty lips or something.
3. Random thought as I eat them, but Reduced Fat Wheat things remind me of what I think cardboard would taste like.
4. Beach tomorrow!
I have known my best friend for 11 years and we've never gone on vacation together, so I'm totally excited.
5. Speaking of the beach, I got a new rockin Jessica Simpson bathing suit last week!
6. It is hot as hell here lately!
I went for a walk with a friend yesterday, and it was seriously so hot. We were so sweaty after 25 minutes!
She is not out of shape, and even she was ready to be done!
7. Work is really not getting any better.
I'm officially the Study Coordinator and Lead Data Manager on a new study.
These 2 titles are usually held by 2 separate people.
They are also both above my pay grade.
Yet I'm doing them both and not getting rewarded for it. It's quite frustrating.
8. A former friend's brother died this week and it really affected me in a way I don't understand.
She and I haven't spoken since January, but for some reason I wanted to reach out to her.
I didn't want to call or text, I'm not sure either of those would really be welcome, and if they were, I didn't want to open lines of communication. I'm good without her in my life anymore, probably even better, but it doesn't mean I am not sad for her family.
I opted for a card.
9. If you ever read my TTT and wonder what the order means:
I always make #1 my weigh in and #10 my favorite thing to say.
10. I'm kind of smitten with the Banker.
I really wanted to see him last night before I leave town today, unfortunately he wasn't feeling all that well.
We texted most of the evening, but then right before bedtime, he asked me to facetime him so he could see me. I thought this was really sweet. <3
I hope he's as into me as I am into him.