1. Still loving my new job, but I can tell I'm going to be busy. But busy is good!
2. I haven't had time to do my usual at work blog reading. Do any of you use an app on your phone to read blogs? I need one, and would love a suggestion on which one is good.
3. I'm retaining water something serious. :(
4. I've been going to the morning bootcamps and that trainer is just not as hard. Last night I planned my evening around making it to the 6:45pm bootcamp so that I could see my friend who is the owner/evening trainer. She really kicked my butt. I was sweating in a way I haven't in a while.
5. I found the most awesome strapless bra at Lane Bryant. Although most of their clothes are too big now, I still need them for bras. I got measured again and am a 38DDD. I didn't want to believe it so I tried the 38D and there was no way in hell. The 38DDD strapless was PERFECT. It supports and lifts and does all the wonderful things a regular bra does. I could wear it on an every day type basis honestly.
6. This company loves bread too. Sandwiches and bagels, oh my.
7. On Tuesdays and Thursdays they pop popcorn for the employees. I went to check it out Tuesday and found out they only use coconut oil to pop, no butter or salt. It's an 'add your own' toppings type popcorn. Maybe my band will tolerate popcorn. Haven't really tried it much in the last 18 months.
8. I'm having lunch today with my manager- who is also the Director of my department. At lunch I plan to tell her about my WLS because it's just too hard to hide.
9. Speaking of, yesterday, I had my first coworker ask if I had gastric bypass. After seeing some old pictures I hung in my cube and then realizing I had nothing but protein shakes and yogurt yesterday (she sits beside me) she put 2 and 2 together and just asked. I told her I had the band and she wanted to chat about it. Once one person knows, everyone knows. Le sigh.
10. I have a little instagram crush on a WLS guy. I am not the kind of girl to get internet crushes, but this guy is so nice and positive and his WLS journey has been so inspiring to me.