Weigh in Wednesday

Loss of .8 pounds since the last post for a total of 71.2 pounds lost!

I'm supposed to have an adjustment tomorrow but they called to cancel. My last fill was 5 weeks ago so I really need one. My other option was to go to the Durham hospital to have it done for a $1100 bill. Hell no!! So I begged them to try it in the office Friday without fluoro. The nurse scheduled it but I don't know what will happen. My port is easily accessible but my Dr is very against doing adjustments without the fluoroscopy machine...

Comments

  1. That's a great loss! I would have done some damage on French food. I never have fills done under fluoroscopy, but my port is hard to access, so I definitely wouldn't mind it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome loss! My doc doesn't not use fluoroscopy but I would die to have to pay $1100

    ReplyDelete
  3. In the raleigh office the fluoroscopy machine is only $50....I cannot afford the difference-especially when I like my adjustments every 3 weeks....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your loss Hollee!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Life ....or Something Like it

Ten Things Thursday

Shake Shake Shake, Shake your...... blender ball!