Merry Christmas!!!

So....who else over-ate?

Ugh I feel gross. 

Although I realize 'over-eating' now is NOTHING compared to what it was before, I still feel pretty damn bad. 

I got up early to make breakfast.  I had half an egg, a piece of sausage, and half a cup of grits.

Christmas lunch included Chicken pie, a SMALL piece of honey ham, green beans, and a deviled egg.  After lunch, we took a break to open gifts and then went back for dessert.  At least (due to family diabetes) all of my dessert was sugar free.  I had a small sliver of sugar free chocolate pie and 2 small servings of sugar free apple pie. 

Dinner consisted of half cup of chili and half cup of slaw (my parents had hamburgers the other day).  This was actually surprisingly good mixed together-- I didn't even miss the bun or the actual hamburger.

I'm not sure what happened to my band today, but I know I ate too much.  I'm not going to beat myself up over it too much, it was Christmas and tomorrow is a new day to make it right.  And I doubt I will eat much Thursday anyway since I'll be having lithotripsy (basically my surgeon is going to beat me to smitherenes with sound waves) to take care of that pesky kidney stone, so maybe it evens out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life ....or Something Like it

Ten Things Thursday

32 Weeks Pregnant