Meeting his Parents

I think Mr. Banker was cloned.

His father is just a 30 years older version of Mr. Banker.  Same sense of humor.  Same smile.  Same laugh.  I'm usually shy around new people, but it was so easy to be around him and to love him because I felt like I already knew him from knowing and loving Mr. Banker himself.  The minute Mr. Banker left me alone with his parents, his dad asked me when I was going to marry his son and give him some grandbabies.

Mr. Banker had scared me a little about his mom.  He had told me several months ago that she told him not to bring another woman home unless he was going to marry her.  So I had a lot of anxiety about that.  I thought she just didn't like them, but she told me she just didn't want to get attached to women who didn't last the test of time.  Regardless of my anxiety about meeting her, I loved her too.

Overall, it was amazing meeting them.  Not only did I get to meet his parents, but also childhood friends, a sibling, and nephews and a niece.

Everything was perfect, I couldn't have asked for it to be better.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Life ....or Something Like it

Ten Things Thursday

Shake Shake Shake, Shake your...... blender ball!