Happy Easter :)

Wishing you all a lovely Easter weekend.  I hope you enjoy your time with your families more than the food.  I know we all look forward to the food, but this year will be the first Easter I've really celebrated in a very long time and I'm so excited to be near my family.

My mom usually works on weekends, so she is always working a 12 hour shift on Easter Sunday.  Back in January, my mom fell and broke her arm and has been out of work since then.  It will be so nice to have my mom home for the whole day on a holiday--even holidays that fall on week days, she usually offers to work part of a shift so that someone else can spend time with their families.  My sister and nephew are in NC now, so it will be the biggest family holiday in many, many years.  It will still be small, but perfect- my parents, me, grandmother, sister, nephew, and sister's boyfriend.  I'm very much looking forward to it.

Mr. Banker is coming home with me to meet my parents.  I can't believe it has already been two years with him.....  I'm nervous and happy that they will finally get to meet the man that I love so much, but I just want them to like him so much too that it stresses me out.  I'm going to Rhode Island to meet his family in two weeks and I feel even more stressed about that, so I imagine he might be a little nervous to meet mine as well.  Cross your fingers for us and send us all your luck please!

Comments

  1. Sounds like an awesome day :) Congrats on 2 years and hope all goes well! Happy Easter!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Life ....or Something Like it

Ten Things Thursday

Shake Shake Shake, Shake your...... blender ball!