I'm expecting

This will be posted for 24 hours.  Then it will be taken down for a while, until I have grown the lady balls to tell the appropriate people... like my dad.

You all may wonder why lately it's been so important that Mr. Banker meet my parents and why the sudden trip to Rhode Island to meet his parents.  Well... we're expecting a baby in November.  I've kept it a secret now for 12 weeks and I just can't any longer.

That's why I'm worried about weight gain.  That's why I recently wrote that I've had bigger things to worry about than the scale.  So there it is.  And it will be posted for all to see on this beautiful Monday, until I take it down.

We are excited, and nervous- as I think most new parents-to-be are.  But things have never been better between us and he has been amazingly supportive.  I knew our surprise was going to be a make-it or break it type moment for us, and it seems that we are making it- so far anyway.

Talk about an NSV... I beat PCOS.  I beat the doctor who said I would never conceive naturally.  I beat my greatest fear that I could not become a mother without another woman giving that to me (either through surrogacy or adoption).

Please keep us in your thoughts, and prayers (if you pray).

Comments

  1. Congratulations! Best wishes for an easy pregnancy and smooth delivery. I had lap-band 10 years ago and had my 6.5 year old daughter in 2008 - I ended up just gaining about 10lbs during my pregnancy which the OB/GYN said was fine. My daughter ended up weighing 7lbs, 15oz and 20 inches long so a very healthy baby girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for you...congratulations! I'm so glad you will have the opportunity to experience this...my twins are now 16 months and we couldn't be happier. I pray for a happy, healthy pregnancy and a safe delivery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful NSV. So happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad that you are finally able to share the happy news with everyone. looking forward to meeting the bundle of joy in December!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!! So happy and excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love you Hollee, and I'm extremely proud of you! You've been on my mind lately and I pray for smooth baby sailing. You are going to be a wonderful mother no matter what, and you have wonderful friends and family to support you. Congratulations on your baby news, and I smell a girl, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm very happy you're happy! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Life ....or Something Like it

Ten Things Thursday

Shake Shake Shake, Shake your...... blender ball!