Two weeks post op

I wrote it last Friday on my weigh in, and I knew it was going to happen....but that doesn't mean it doesn't suck.  As soon as I started eating real food, the weight loss hit a wall.

Last week's weight: 247.2
Today's weight:  246.2

Loss of 1 pound.


I know, a loss is a loss, and I expected a stall, but I'm disappointed.

I see Dr. Yoo today and plan to ask him when I'm allowed to start really exercising again.  I'm dead tired, but I know I need to move more.  My cousins are having Yoga day on Sunday and I don't think I'm allowed to participate quite yet, but I'll ask.  I'm only 2 weeks out and I was originally told 4 weeks.  It doesn't hurt to ask though right?

I have a tendency to be stubborn and hard headed and over do it, if you can't tell.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life ....or Something Like it

Ten Things Thursday

32 Weeks Pregnant