Ten Things Thursday

1.  I was just thinking how thankful I am for the friendships I've made through my WLS blog and through WLS hashtags on IG.  Thank you for all the support and kindness you've shown me.  Some of you I will never meet in person, but know that you matter to me.

2.  I'm exhausted.  I took a week to work from home since I think I went back to work too early after surgery.  It was such an amazing help.  But I came back to work Tuesday and I am just not 100% yet.  I'm tired and cranky.

3.  I'm not a patient person.  I'm waiting for an answer on something big right now.  Something that would be life changing, and it's killing me! 

4.  I've been watching a lot of HGTV lately and I have the urge to remodel my kitchen.  It's a tiny kitchen but would still be expensive.  And I need to put a fence up for my pups.  I need to start a 'house fund' savings account.

5.  I bought the cutest blue jean dress the other day and I'm going to be Rosie the Riveter for Halloween.  I don't know where I'll be or who I'll be with, but at least I know what I'll be dressed as!

6.  I don't have one regret about having revision.  At least not on my end anyway.  I do wonder how things would be different if I had gotten the RNY approval, and kind of wish that had happened, but I can't change it.  I truly hate Blue Cross Blue Shield NC.  They're horrible and don't care about their customers.

7.  Have I mentioned I'm lactose intolerant since surgery?  Milk is not good to my tiny tummy.  It makes me dizzy, have a racy heart, and nauseated.  Sometimes that feeling eventually turns into a torn up tummy.  Sugar does the same thing.  So why the other night did I decide to have a few bites of ice cream with Mr. Banker?  I learned quick... ice cream is a No No!

8.  I love Mr. Banker.  Like head over heels, when I see him nothing else matters, I want to shout it from the rooftops type of love.  I hope one day he feels that for me.

9.  I am planning to go on a trolley pub tour tonight with a couple of friends.  I've wanted to do it for a long while, and when this opportunity came up I was excited.  But part of my post-op WLS diet is no alcohol for 3 months.  I broke it last time, and I'm really trying to be a more compliant patient this time.

10.  Tomorrow makes 4 weeks since surgery, so I'll be allowed to begin exercising again!  I'm excited for that, but at the same time, dreading it!  Especially as exhausted as I've been.  But I'll fit it into my schedule somehow.

Comments

  1. I'm glad that things are well since the surgery. And I hope you get the news you want!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Life ....or Something Like it

Ten Things Thursday

32 Weeks Pregnant