5 Week Weigh-In and Diet Bet

Good morning!

Unfortunately I don't have happy weigh-in news this morning.

Today's weight was 244.6.  That's +1 pound since last week.  I'm not horribly surprised, I haven't worked as hard this week walking or being accountable for food, so that's what happens.

In happier news, I've joined a DietBet 10% challenge.  The goal is to lose 10% of my weight in 6 months.  There's nothing I hate worse than losing money, so this should be a good motivator!  Tomorrow I'm going back to Bootcamp for the first time in months for a free Saturday session, and I intend to re-join once I start my new job.

Oh yeah, about that...For those of you who don't follow me on IG.... I was offered an amazing opportunity at Duke University.  It was the kind of opportunity one doesn't turn down.  I wasn't at all on the job hunt, but I was recruited and I couldn't say no.  I've job hopped a lot over the last year, but this is one I intend to stick with for as long as possible.  It's the kind of offer that I don't believe can be topped. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life ....or Something Like it

Ten Things Thursday

32 Weeks Pregnant