Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Goodbye Mr Banker

I thought things with Mr Banker were going so well. Since surgery he'd been everything I needed him to be. He had been sweet and more attentive. He even mentioned marriage and having children briefly so I thought for sure it was a great sign of things to come.

But Monday morning all that hope came crashing down. It's a small world and apparently he's been also dating a fellow WLS girl I know of through Instagram. She posted a photo of them out of town Sunday. I spoke with both of them and got enough information to know that his recent effort really want much effort at all.

I can't even lie and say I'm okay. I'm not. I'm crushed. But life will go on.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry, Hollee. Enjoy life and the right person will find his way to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry. I believe people come and go in and out of our lives for a reason. Apparently, he was there when you needed him to be and now it is time for that door to close so a better one will open! (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been following your posts for awhile. I hope your breakup with Mr. Banker sticks this time. I can tell from your writing how funny and intelligent you are, you are gorgeous in your pictures, and without ever meeting Mr. Banker I promise you will find someone better that you deserve. In the meantime, take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete