Goodbye Mr Banker

I thought things with Mr Banker were going so well. Since surgery he'd been everything I needed him to be. He had been sweet and more attentive. He even mentioned marriage and having children briefly so I thought for sure it was a great sign of things to come.

But Monday morning all that hope came crashing down. It's a small world and apparently he's been also dating a fellow WLS girl I know of through Instagram. She posted a photo of them out of town Sunday. I spoke with both of them and got enough information to know that his recent effort really want much effort at all.

I can't even lie and say I'm okay. I'm not. I'm crushed. But life will go on.

Comments

  1. I'm so sorry, Hollee. Enjoy life and the right person will find his way to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry. I believe people come and go in and out of our lives for a reason. Apparently, he was there when you needed him to be and now it is time for that door to close so a better one will open! (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been following your posts for awhile. I hope your breakup with Mr. Banker sticks this time. I can tell from your writing how funny and intelligent you are, you are gorgeous in your pictures, and without ever meeting Mr. Banker I promise you will find someone better that you deserve. In the meantime, take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Life ....or Something Like it

Ten Things Thursday

32 Weeks Pregnant