Week 2

 One week down!


6.6 pounds down!


And it is certainly getting easier!


The wins keep coming :).  


We had a pretty good weekend and I did relax a little on the diet, especially Satrurday.  We had date night, which meant dinner and drinks out.  I had far too many calories from alcohol but otherwise I was pretty good.  I didn't overeat at dinner and it really helped me enjoy the night more.

Yesterday I made up for the over indulgence of alcohol by sticking to a pretty strict diet.  I also forgot to eat because I was in the garage for a large part of the day working on a project for our back porch.  Staying busy helps and the hunger is regulating itself a little too.


It is a little discouraging that my weight hasn't moved since Thursday, but I think I need to try to find some patience, because 6.6 pounds down in one week isn't insignificant.  

Comments

  1. Yay! Progress indeed!! I am in a similar boat with my weight. I got super low, gained 20 felt healthy and then…COVID. I gained 40 lbs over the last 20 months. Reading your blog is helping me motivate to get it off!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting so that I know I have a reader, haha! I am here for any suggestions you have also! I need all the help I can get!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Life ....or Something Like it

Ten Things Thursday

32 Weeks Pregnant