Day 3

 Getting back on track sucks.  


Regardless, I am determined to do it.  And I'm here telling you that it sucks, so that in a week or so, when my body has detoxed all the crap I've been putting in it, and I'm feeling better, you will believe me that it DOES get better.  Because if I accomplish showing just one person that you can do it, then I've done something worthwhile.  Even if that person is myself.


I weighed myself this morning and found the scale 5 pounds lighter than when I started Monday.  That sounds great, but I suspect it has a lot to do with water weight.  I'll take it though.  If it helps keep me motivated, I will convince myself that this self-torture is worth it.


If you are looking to come along on this journey with me, feel free to find me on the MyFitnessPal app (username holleealexandria) to see what I'm eating and follow along for meal ideas.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life ....or Something Like it

Ten Things Thursday

32 Weeks Pregnant