2. I love when people ask me "Did you cut your hair?" to which my response is "No, it all fell off". It really makes my day.
3. I got to meet Erica last week when I was in California. I love meeting blogger/WLS friends in person! Erica was a lot of fun to be around :)
4. I got fill today! Yippeeeeee! I needed it, seriously. I don't even remember what it feels like to have a band with restriction. I expect a lot of PBing as I re-learn how to use this tool. She gave me +1.2 CC which put me at 7.8 CC in my 10 CC band.
5. My weight is currently 243. I don't even want to talk about it. That's +5 pounds since my last fill 2 months ago. My PA was really happy with that.
6. I asked about my revision request while at the office. It was submitted May 7, so I'll hear back any time now, or in the next few weeks. Fingers crossed. I'm not getting a quick no, so that could be a good sign.
7. Next Thursday I'm going to Philly for the day for work. Any blogger friends in Philly?
8. Julie had the greatest idea... 2015 WLS meetup/convention at Walt Disney World. Who's in?! I'm very serious! The Band of Outrageous Babes yearly meeting stopped the same year I was banded--and I want to recreate it, or coin our own. Wonderful Women of WLS Getaway Weekend? I like the sound of that.
9. I might have a new guy to introduce you all to. He's a doctor and works with patients who have HIV. We met about a month ago in downtown Raleigh and have spent some time together. He's really nice, and although I'm not immediately physically attracted to him, he's good looking.
10. Sister pictures from California:
Disneyland with my sister and her girlfriend
"Trying on" some Minnie Mouse shoes
Group photo with Minnie
Sleeping Beauty's Castle.... get it?!
Pool time with the birthday girl! My sister turned 30!
Sister time! I love them so so so much!