Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Shopping

I think it might be time to buy new slacks....

Today I had a meeting at work so I decided to dress up a bit. Usually jeans are okay around the office, so I hadn't worn any dress pants in quite some time.

I bought this pair of dress pants the week I started my job a little over two years ago and they were so tight it was uncomfortable. And I only continued to gain weight in the next year and a half, so I imagine these pants probably did not fit prior to surgery.

Well they didn't fit today either, but in the opposite way. It's a good problem to have!

In other news, I went shopping on my lunch break. Jeans were on sale and there was a nice pair of 16s so I tried them on to see how close I was to wearing them. They buttoned! They're tight, but I bought them anyway because soon they'll be comfy. I have officially dropped 10 pants sizes in 4 months.

This surgery has been the best decision of my life!

7 comments:

  1. Love it! Love it! Love it! Best feeling EVA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! Great Job. Love the NSV! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 10 pant sizes... I can't even fathom!!
    I'm so glad to hear this is the best decision of your life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a good problem to have....you rock!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is sooooo exciting! I can't wait to be able to post things like this. Thanks for continuing to inspire me, Hollee :)

    ReplyDelete