Unlimited wardrobe?!

Losing weight can be EXPENSIVE when it comes to replacing clothes.  I'm sure it comes as no surprise that NOTHING I owned pre-surgery fits now after losing 100+ pounds.

I've bagged my clothes and donated them many times, and replaced them with hand-me-downs and loads of purchased items, only to turn around and donate those.  I always thought a clothing swap would be an awesome idea, but I just don't know enough people around to do that with.

This morning I discovered Gwynnie Bee and signed up immediately, especially after realizing the first month is FREE!!  (and you can cancle at any time in those first 30 days to avoid being charged for the second month). 

You can choose 1, 2, or 3 items to be sent to you at a time, but those can be swapped out at any time, as often as you'd like.  I chose 3 items of course.  (after the free trial, you can choose up to 10 for various prices).  Shipping is free, and if you damage an item, that's okay- you aren't charged.  I can't wait to get my first shipment so that I can model some items for you and tell you what I think of the experience!

You all should go check out Gwynnie Bee... first month is free, so what do you have to lose!?  Sizes 10-32 available :)  Have fun shopping!  I put 16 things in my cart already and have hardly looked through the site.

Here's just a little look into my "closet"....obviously we know I love dresses.....

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Life ....or Something Like it

Ten Things Thursday

Shake Shake Shake, Shake your...... blender ball!