Friday, August 22, 2014

I'm ready!

My head is in upcoming surgery land.

I can't focus on much of anything other than surgery.

My mind is swimming with vitamins, and to-dos, and what ifs....

I'm excited and nervous and ready to start over.  I need a fresh start with this weight loss thing.  I've been stuck around 250 FOREVER!  I was feeling a little bit of a failure over that for a while, but I have to remember that I've lost 100 pounds (+/- 5 depending on the day) and that's not something to sneeze at!

But I get a new start, and that's exciting and scary all at the same time.  Before getting the band, I watched the procedure online.  I tried to watch RNY online and couldn't do it.  I may try again before surgery, or I may leave well enough alone.

25 more days.

1 comment:

  1. It's going to be just fine. Expected jitters. Just think when you get the cocktail of meds, you're down for the count. Then you wake up and a new you begins. Ah, the cocktail, lol.

    ReplyDelete