I'm ready!

My head is in upcoming surgery land.

I can't focus on much of anything other than surgery.

My mind is swimming with vitamins, and to-dos, and what ifs....

I'm excited and nervous and ready to start over.  I need a fresh start with this weight loss thing.  I've been stuck around 250 FOREVER!  I was feeling a little bit of a failure over that for a while, but I have to remember that I've lost 100 pounds (+/- 5 depending on the day) and that's not something to sneeze at!

But I get a new start, and that's exciting and scary all at the same time.  Before getting the band, I watched the procedure online.  I tried to watch RNY online and couldn't do it.  I may try again before surgery, or I may leave well enough alone.

25 more days.

Comments

  1. It's going to be just fine. Expected jitters. Just think when you get the cocktail of meds, you're down for the count. Then you wake up and a new you begins. Ah, the cocktail, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Life ....or Something Like it

Ten Things Thursday

Shake Shake Shake, Shake your...... blender ball!