Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Last Weigh-In Wednesday as a 24 Year Old


Good Morning.

Today's weight is exactly the same as it was last Friday when I posted a weigh in photo...coincidentally though, that's down 3.6 pounds less than last Weigh-In Wednesday.

I'm not sure why I haven't lost anything since last Friday, but I have a sneaky idea it has something to do with that bitch Aunt Drip (instead of Flow) coming to visit me for the first time in almost 3 YEARS.  Yeah, you read that right, I hadn't had a visit since June 2010 thanks to my lovely IUD.  Oh well, next week will hopefully be better...or maybe not after birthday partying...

7 comments:

  1. Which dress did you choose?
    My 26th birthday is in 1 month- I think I should get a new dress!

    And 3.6 in a week is awesome! Keep up the hard work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Reward yourself with a new dress :) I am 99.9% sure I'm going to wear the Gold dress!

      Delete
  2. Tri-annual visit, lol! My IUD didn't do that, but I had the no-hormone one. I actually had a HEAVIER flow with it! Hope you have a great birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Hampton Inn is awesome. I stayed there for a bachelorette party! Glad you had a good birthday, you looked great.

    ReplyDelete