I HAVE A DATE

 A date for skin removal, that is!

I got my updated quote back from the surgeon in Mexico... his results are AMAZING and the price just can't be beat.  For all procedures, he costs less than one of the procedures in the US.  I really expected his prices to go up significantly due to his popularity (he's booking 11 months out right now!) but it only went up about $900 since last time I got a quote from him.

But the best news of all of this...  I decided to proceed with my deposit and when I sent it, I was careless and accidentally added an extra 0 to the end.  This left me basically paying for my surgery in full rather than just making the deposit (I owe $1000 more).  When I called the office to explain what happened and request my surgery date, due to my mistake, they were willing to move me WAYYYYY up the list.  Instead of having surgery in July/Aug 2022, they gave me a date of.....



JANUARY 27, 2022.  


Whhhhhhat?!!?


That's 5 months away!  I'm super excited, nervous, scared.... but mostly I'm just thankful to have the ability to do it- both financially and the (reluctant) support of my partner.  I don't think Mr. Banker is super thrilled- he has never cared either way if I have the surgery or not from an aesthetic standpoint, but I know he worries about me having surgery so far away and especially now with COVID on the rise.  I'm just going to hope that COVID stays controlled enough to be able to do it on January 27.  Now I have even more of a reason to keep to this diet!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life ....or Something Like it

Ten Things Thursday

Shake Shake Shake, Shake your...... blender ball!