Thursday, January 15, 2015

Transformation Post

Tuesday I posted this #transformationTuesday post on instagram and facebook:


I was feeling proud after finally being in the 220's for several days in a row and I wanted to share that excitement.


My sister's response to the photo made me tear up a little if I'm completely honest.  She said she's proud of me and so glad that I am a successful person/good role model for my nephew.  I really needed to hear that.

It's so hard to believe I began this journey at 344 pounds!

7 comments:

  1. Holy shitballs, girlie! You look like a different person. You were adorable before, but now we are really starting to see YOU. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! Hollee, you've come a long way! So proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW. I've always thought you were beautiful...ALWAYS. But now your face has a whole new shape and definition to it. You are just more beautiful now.
    Proud of you. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go!!!!! You don't look like you're in the 200 range from your after photo. Would think you weighed a lot less if you hadn't said! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the transformation, I hope to have one of my own in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to do my before photo, good for you.

    ReplyDelete