RNY... a year later

Wow... it's been a year since I've written. I never updated you on my revision (2.0), and I'm only here because it's possible my info could be helpful to others so I thought I'd write a quick update to share.

On 4/19/17, I was revised from vsg to rny. I'm finally the wls I should've had from the beginning.  The recovery was the worst. Partially though, because they did in fact not allow me any pain medication. But I made it.

And surprise... the day I went back for my two week check up, I was pregnant. I had been trying for some time via donor sperm and this particular time I'd  been careless with counting days,  hadn't taken ovulation tests, but there I was... pregnant. Right after surgery. I hid my pregnancy for a while from the public, which is a huuuge reason i never updated the blog after surgery.

I am now the lightest I've ever been... 161 (starting was 344.4). I'm healthy, with no further reflux.  And I'm just living life with my boys.

Comments

  1. Why no pain meds? Sounds awful :( Glad you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the additional information with us, niacin for weight loss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks admin for the nice post, Its really helpful to get lots of new information.

    easy ketogenic diet plan

    ReplyDelete
  4. smart home appliance INDIA'S FIRST MARKETPLACE FOR SMART HOME SYSTEMS, PRODUCTS ... 4 Channels Switch Works With Apple HomeKit, Amazon Alexa, Google Home

    ReplyDelete
  5. When you are unable to change your Bitcoin to USDT, you end up losing your profits. Are you thinking about How to Exchange Bitcoin to USDT? Keep reading the following section. It lets you know the process of converting BTC to USDT.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Life ....or Something Like it

Ten Things Thursday

32 Weeks Pregnant